|Beautiful Weddings & Events Books
California Wine Country
ISBN 1-890083-15-1 EAN 51695
Santa Rosa, CA
Toll Free: 800.267.3942
Enjoyed by the novice or professional planner, The new "Beautiful Weddings & Events ~ California Wine Country" is an event planner used throughout a lifetime for creating every style event...with a special section on weddings. Business ~ Bridal ~ Social ~ Special Events ~ Children's Parties and Wine Country Escapes. You will find hundreds of event and wedding locations, excellent event professionals to help you shape up your event and guidance in planning. This colorful book is one you will turn to throughout the years. Found at Waldens, Borders, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com or call our bookstore. Being released to National Bookstores in February
Web Address: http://www.weddinglinks.com/bookstore/default.htm
|Food & Wine Books
by Virginia & Ron Hoffman
P.O. Box 726
Windsor, CA 95492
Toll Free: 800.852.4890
A variety of great titles and recipes
Web Address: http://www.foodandwinebooks.com
|Wedding Planning Books
This is a suggested list by author, Julia Rihn
Finding the right book to answer the various questions that arise while creating your wedding and honeymoon do not always come in the same book. Below is a list of books you may come to rely upon to enlighten your abilities in planning, save you money and time or focus on a particular situation. Please remember to read the articles from off the home page of www.weddinglink.com to provide helpful information and the new trends.
Most bookstores carry these books or can order them for you.
br> 1) "Alternative Weddings" by Jane Ross-MacDonald An essential guide for creating your own ceremonies.
2) "Beautiful Weddings & Events ~ California Wine Country", by Julia Rihn, Over twenty events with special emphasis on destination wine country weddings. 800.267.3942.
3) "Miss Manners on Painfully Proper Weddings" Julia Martin, Gloria Kamen provide you with all the staunch eticutte answers to your questions.
4) "The Wedding Planner" by Martha Stewart The beautiful book with great ideas.
5) "Emily Post's Complete Book of Wedding Etiquette" Elizabeth L. Post provides an overall picture of the right answers to usual and unusual questions on etiquette.
6) "Emily Post's on Second Weddings" All the details on how these are different.
7) "A Bride's Book of Wedding Traditions" Arlene Hamilton Stewart gives you details on how we have arrived at today's wedding details.
8) "The Irish Wedding Book" by Kim McGuire How different a wedding can be -- when done in the Irish traditions.
9) "The Bride's Money Book" by Pamela A Piljac provides you with information on how to have champagne wedding on a ginger-ale budget.
10) "The Creative Wedding Idea Book" Bold suggestions to make every aspect of your wedding special from the invitations to the honeymoon.